TennisPoint provides all the tools needed to create and run a successful tennis league season. Below are the specific steps to setting up a new league season.
- Sign Up as a League Manager Account - assuming you don't already have one.
- Create a new league season -- ie: Fall 2020
- Add a "playing level" -- ie: Mixed 3.0 or Women's A.
- The playing level also allows you to fill in all the playing levels for that playing level's season -- match dates, line types (singles / doubles) and even how division standings are calculated.
- You can add as many different playing levels as you would like. Some leagues will play different "playing levels" on different days/times.... this is nice and easy to setup in TennisPoint.
- Don't worry if you have MANY playing levels -- we have a "replicate playing level" option which will copy ALL the details from the previously made one to make setup a breeze!
- Create a "League Sign Up" page for your team captains to join your league. You use a "word style" type of editor which allows you to type up the key details about your league and allows the team captains to "sign up" their team.
- After all your teams have signed up, you can quickly create a "playing schedule" between the teams. After clicking on a "playing level", you can select the "schedule" tab and simply click the button "auto-create schedule"... yep, that magic button does all the hard work of setting up the playing schedule and even calculates any "byes" needed as well 😊
Remember, you can also communicate with your team captains/players continuously throughout the season to keep them informed, updated and even encouraged.